Three problems when installing Skolelinux

I just managed to install Skolelinux using the current
debian-installer.  It is a while since I was able to do that.

I had to install the udeb containing lvm-mod manually, as anna failed
to install the correct kernel modules. (Bug #216433)

I also had to rerun kernel-installer, as the default kernel selected
for installation was kernel-image-2.4-686, and that was missing.  I
believe the module should be changed to make the proper default
selection when there is only one kernel available.  In my case, only
kernel-image-2.4.22-386 is available, and it is no use trying to
install any other kernel.

After an suggessfull kernel install, grub was installed as it should.
Then the partitioner was selected by main-menu, despite the fact that
I already had successfully partitioned the disk using autopartkit.
Next, lilo-installer tried to install lilo, even if grub already had
done the job.  I'm not sure if this is reported as a bug yet.

After lilo-installer had failed, I was sent back to the main-menu, and
was able to select prebaseconfig and reboot from HD.  The reboot went
OK, but the LVM disks failed to mount, and base-config crashed after a
while as the small root partition went full.  I have no idea what went
wrong here.

Anyway, I see three bugs left before d-i work in Skolelinux again.
The last time it worked as before the libd-i transition.  We really
should avoid similar transitions in the future.