Re: poewerpc kernel 2.4.22-2 ...

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 02:19:33PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like people to test the new packages i have made available at :
>
> http://people.debian.org/~luther/powerpc/2.4.22

New versions of these packages will be available in half an hour or so,
when i finish uploading.

These new version fix the documentation override in
kernel-image/kernel-modules that Christian Leimer discovered (i guess no
one else tried my packages, since no one else complained about that).

Also, i have added some fixes needed for booting on my pegasos, but i am
not sure if they would not cause problem on other boxes. Is there
another ppc box which uses via chips for IDE or ethernet ? And if so,
could someone with access to one of these boxes give it a try ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther