Re: My first d-i installation of a mips.

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 04:30:50PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:

> That also means you can't skip a step that half worked but said it
> failed. With boot-floppies you could ignore steps.

That was also handy when the installer turned out to be broken; you
could manually do a step in console 2 and then go around it. Is there
some way we can fool d-i into thinking a step's been done, with a
console command, so we can bull ahead if necessary?

--
Debian GNU/Linux Operating System
  By the People, For the People