hardware meeting summary

On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 05:57:57PM +0200, Joey Hess wrote:
> One of (hopefully) several meeting summaries to be posted to this list.

The hardware detect meeting triggered me to update

 http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?DebianInstaller

The added items are:

* Firewire discs, this includes FW CD-ROMS.

* discover2, that is new version of discover hardware.
** check the reduced HW list.

* not complianing about not having a floppy drive, when we don't need one.

* not complain about missing IDE hardware. There is hardware that don't have these disc controllers.

* verify that the USB keyboard works. ( So tell us!   )

Geert Stappers