Re: travel to oldenburg, and the event itself

Am Mo, 2003-09-22 um 10.45 schrieb Geert Stappers:

> About the network infrastructure:
>
> May I run a DHCP server on the network?
> The DHCPD should tell which image to transfer by tftp.

As Joey mentioned earlier, we have to build the LAN ourselves. I intend
to bring two 24 Port switches (10 Mbit/s) and one 8 Port switch (100
Mbit/s). If running a DHCP server will be a problem we can build a
separate net with these components for network boot testing. (Be sure to
bring enough cables)

Sebastian

--
PGP-Key: http://www.mmweg.rwth-aachen.de/~sebastian.ley/public.key
Fingerprint: A46A 753F AEDC 2C01 BE6E  F6DB 97E0 3309 9FD6 E3E6