Re: creating installer CDs

Giuseppe Sacco <eppesuigoccas@libero.it> writes:

> Il dom, 2003-08-31 alle 22:37, radus ha scritto:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I was wondering if someone could give a link to an automatic script to build
> > debian installer isos from the cvs.
>
> Hi,
> I am writing an how-to on how to build the cd image and would like to
> create an autobuilder for powerpc.
>
> The document is still work in progress:
> http://people.debian.org/~eppesuig/test-debian-installer.html

Please take notice of debix-imager (debix.alioth.debian.org -> cvs).
It wraps the creation of loopback images with a setuid program so that
users can build them. Converting the D-I scripts too it is one of my
goals.

Given debix-imager you just have to make a debian/rules that will
build images and adds it to the changes file. Uploading them to the
correct places might need some changes to the ftp scripts though.

MfG
        Goswin