The 'udebn' problem

[Thomas == tv@beamnet.de on Fri, 15 Aug 2003 16:18:51 +0200]

>> Any response would be appreciated.  Is this a bug or not?  Does
>> this issue not hit anyone else when building from a fresh CVS?

Thomas> This is not strictly a bug, but a build-dependence on
Thomas> sed/unstable.  However, I'd say a space instead of \n would do
Thomas> as well in most cases.

Ok, thanks.  Leaving it as is seems fine; nobody serious is going to
run into this problem, and now there's an explanation in the list
archives for the next newbie to find.

I can't confirm the fix currently, due to cvs.debian.org issues.

-- jared@wordzoo.com

War is God's way of teaching Americans geography. -Ambrose Bierce