Re: busybox FTBFS bugs

On Sat, Aug 02, 2003 at 08:18:47AM +0100, Alastair McKinstry wrote:
> I've just submitted another FTBFS bug against busybox-cvs for the Alpha;
> this is blocking d-i building on alpha, and I'd guess ia64.

ia64 is broken because broken kernel headers in the glibc.

> Now, looking at the sources, I can submit a patch easily enough;
> but whats the plan with busybox-cvs : are we going to patch it,
> or move to a newer version from CVS?

it is already fixed by upstream and in my repository. the versions is
not released because there are no testers available and a want to wait
for a working dash in busybox upstream.

bastian

--
The best diplomat I know is a fully activated phaser bank.
		-- Scotty