Re: Do you have time to fix at Debian bug #203056 and #203058?

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 04:15:26PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> Hello
>
> You are listed as the maintainer of the Debian package e2fsprogs.  The
> latest uploaded version (1.34-1) break the new Debian installation
> debian-installer.  The bugs are reported into BTS as #203056 and
> #203058.  Do you have time to look into these problems, and fix them
> as soon as possible?  We d-i developers would appreciate it a lot. :)
>
> If you can't fix them soon, we will add a workaround (linking
> /bin/ldconfig -> /bin/true) until it is fixed.  It would be better to
> get a proper fix from you. :)

I should be able to get a fix in about 2-3 days; perhaps sooner.  I
just got back from the Ottawa Linux Symposium, and am working through
a backlog of e-mail and other deadlines.

My apologies for the delay, and for breaking the debian-installer.
I'll try to get it to it as soon as I can.

						- Ted

P.S.  If someone sends me a patch, it will expedite the process.  :-)