Do you have time to fix at Debian bug #203056 and #203058?

Hello

You are listed as the maintainer of the Debian package e2fsprogs.  The
latest uploaded version (1.34-1) break the new Debian installation
debian-installer.  The bugs are reported into BTS as #203056 and
#203058.  Do you have time to look into these problems, and fix them
as soon as possible?  We d-i developers would appreciate it a lot. :)

If you can't fix them soon, we will add a workaround (linking
/bin/ldconfig -> /bin/true) until it is fixed.  It would be better to
get a proper fix from you. :)