Re: Promlems with unofficial sarge installer

tis 2003-07-29 klockan 08.07 skrev Evgeny:
> I have downloaded unofficial sarge image.
> But I cannot install debian system. The problem apears when I try to
> load installer modules with ANNA. I have the following message:
> "Retrieving module hw-detect failed with uncknown reason". Can anybody
> help me?

I have replied to this countless times on the debian-testing list. Read
the archive on lists.debian.org. I have no idea why the unofficial CDs
are broken, but I cannot do anything about it. Please contact the
distributors and/or authors of the unofficial images.

/Martin
--
Martin Sjögren
  martin@strakt.com