Repeatable Custom Installation

Does anyone know of a sensible means to do many custom debian installations at
once, from CD?

What I am thinking of is a ground-up installer (specific to ia32, really),
that takes care of partitioning, boot manager, file system setup, core user &
utilities (ie. a subset of debian 'base'), and installation of specific
packages, with minimal user interaction, from CD.  Is there a well known, and
hence practical, way to do this?

I think I've covered most of my bases there. Any input would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Brian