[no subject]

            I am using the net installer to try and set up debain on my computer. I am using the minimal

Cd iso image burnt to a cd-rw, which is around 30Mb in size. I can get through most of the set-up however when it asks me to install the base system, it cant find the file packages or basedebs.tar.

I don’t know if I missed a step in the download process or read something wrong, but it’s a little annoying, and im not sure what steps I need to take to correct this. Keeping in mind I’m totally new to Debian.

Btw I’m trying to install Woody.

Thank you for your time