Re: Translation

Chris Tillman wrote:

Well, if the translations were done against the messages as
they were 2 years ago, then they're not much use. If instead
you mean they are translations of the current cvs messages,
then maybe.

Every now and then I did some updates from cvs so they are almost (70%) curent
but I surely have to browse and check it once more...

There might be another release of boot-floppies
before d-i is actually ready, and if so they could be included.

d-i is a whole new system, with all new messages, your help
is certainly welcome at cvs.debian.org/debian-installer. There has already been some translation activity (e.g,
8 languages for main-menu).

Same procedure as the boot floppies ?

George