re: sarge-i386-1.iso bootable image...NOT INSTALLING

Karcsi,

Tried the sarge-i386-1.iso install which i burnt to
cdrom (CDR), boots fine but the install program is
lousy - much worse than the stable release of debian
where we can't get PCMCIA working (that's where
Knoppix is great, but you need a lot of ram)!!  Comes
up with 6 options:
>1.choose language
>2.choose keyboard...
>3.detect cdrom devices and mount
>4.load installer modules
>5.verify the cd contents
>6.execute a shell

(either i can enter each time thereby selecting the
default value or i can select each option and choose
something different, number 4. fails every time
producing the below error message:

Failed to retrieve installer module
Retrieving the module libc-udeb failed for know
reasons. Aborting. [press enter to continue]

Let me know if you can explain any of this, i was
hoping it would work, sorry for the bother, cheers,

Nathan.