Debian chroot install -- credit?

I just had the instructions for a chroot install of Debian in the Debian
installation manual pointed out to me, specifically:

    3.7 Installing Debian GNU/Linux from a Unix/Linux System
    http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch-preparing.en.html#s-linux-upgrade

Though the material clearly draws from several sources, it clearly
includes a few quotations from my own Debian Chroot Install
instructions.  The original version of this (supersceded) is at:

    chroot Debian Install From A Booted System mini-HOWTO
    http://kmself.home.netcom.com/Linux/FAQs/DebianChrootInstall.html

I'm keeping an updated version at

    DebianChrootInstall
    http://twiki.iwethey.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/DebianChrootInstall

My licensing terms are meant to be free and fair:

    (c) 2002 Karsten M. Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com) This document may be
    freely distributed, copied, or modified, with attribution, this
    notice, and the following disclaimer:

    THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.  IN NO
    EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT,
    INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.

My request is only that my name be added to the contributors for the
Debian Installation document, section 12.3.  I'll acknowledge that
though there are some direct quotations, the overall structure of my
work isn't reproduced, so the acknowledgement would be sufficient.
However I would advise use of a disclaimer similar in tenor to the one
I use given the potential liability associated with directing system
configuration changes.  If you wish to link to my original documents,
I'd prefer the twiki.iwethey.org version be referenced.

Thank you.

Peace.

   ARM Computer:  Customer Service Hell On Earth
     http://lists.svlug.org/pipermail/svlug/2001-November/038616.html