Re: Redusing the list of selectable languages

[Aigars Mahinovs]
> You should be able to see these with a proper UTF8 font.

My emacs in X handles these just fine.  The problem is in the linux
console, where we want to load the missing glyphs into the console, to
get it to display all the characters.  I do not know much about font
behaves differently in UTF-8 mode.

See <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=188147> for more
info.  Are there UTF-8 fonts available for the linux console?  Will
they handle all languages?