Re: gtk frontend home page
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: gtk frontend home page
- From: Petter Reinholdtsen <email@example.com>
- Date: 06 Apr 2003 11:40:17 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <20030303160217.GA6821@rilke> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
>> Any chance you can keep a copy of it in CVS, debian-installer/doc/html/?
> I have no account, so anyone feel free to download and put it under
How do we keep it up to date? We need to decide which version is the
master, and which is the copy. That goes for all the pages available
from <URL:http://people.debian.org/~pere/debian-installer/>. How many
of the d-i developers are missing CVS write access to d-i?