Re: partitioner_0.01_i386.changes REJECTED

James Troup wrote:
> Debian Installer <installer@ftp-master.debian.org> writes:
>>Rejected: partitioner_0.01_i386.udeb: architecture part of filename
>>          (i386) does not match package architecture in the udeb
>>          (all).
> Wow, good effort.  I never expected anyone to trip _that_
> rejection. ;)

Maybe things like this are an argument for having variants of some
dpkg-dev/debhelper scripts for creating udebs.
The missing priority field issue seemed like this, too. In fact, I gathered that
this was on purpose while I tried to learn by example.
Other example where scripts would help are automatically creating udeb-dev
packages from the udeb library's build tree and having shlib-Dependencies that
don't necessarily count on anna not caring for versions and thus being
statisfied with versioned dependencies easily.

Cheers

T.