Re: Discover 1.5-2 pre-release available

Glenn McGrath asked why I didn't just prep and upload the Discover 2.x
packages to unstable.  The answers are in the following bug log:

I will be uploading the Discover 2.x debs to experimental until the
debian-installer team doesn't need Discover 1.x anymore.

--
Branden Robinson          | GPG signed/encrypted mail welcome
branden@progeny.com       | 1024D/9C0BCBFB