Re: discover on 486dx

On Fri, Mar 21, 2003 at 04:08:34PM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> If someone want to fix the ISA PNP support, I am sure it will be
> appreciated.  I know I would love to have it back, but am not willing
> to spend time to fix it.

Is the code just "disabled" or has it been stripped out?

> It might be better to just throw away old
> ISA cards and computers using them.

I'd be happy to do so as soon as someone volunteers to
buy me three low profile case machines to use as linux
firewalls... ;-)

       IN MY NAME:            Dale Amon, CEO/MD
  No Mushroom clouds over     Islandone Society
    London and New York.      www.islandone.org