Re: discover on 486dx

[Dale Amon]
> Does discover work at all on really old clunkers?

No, it is unable to detect ISA cards.  The predecessor to discover,
detect, did support ISA plug-n-play cards, but the support was
disabled later on.  I'm not sure why, but I guess the bit rot got it
as no one of the developers care about ISA cards any more.

If someone want to fix the ISA PNP support, I am sure it will be
appreciated.  I know I would love to have it back, but am not willing
to spend time to fix it.  It might be better to just throw away old
ISA cards and computers using them.