Using debian/po and intltool-merge for translating the package descriptions

(CC:ed to grisu too since it's related to the ddtp)

Just to see if it worked, I added 'control' to anna's po/POTFILES.in and
changed

yup, debconf-updatepo picks up the package description, and when I
translated it into Swedish and ran

intltool-merge -u -r po control /tmp/test-control

I did get a nice

Description-sv: Ladda installationsmoduler

(since I used /usr/bin/intltool-merge I got -sv instead of -sv.UTF-8,
either way works for me, libd-i just has to parse it correctly)

Is this something we want to use? It's really nice to have everything in
the same po file, and nice for translators that rather work in their
favourite character set instead of utf-8.

/Martin
--
Martin Sjögren
  sjogren@debian.org -- marvin@dum.chalmers.se