Missing library libbogl.so.0 in d-i's today build

Hi people,

I'm trying to build d-i for the first time in order to help testing it
and to check if my translations are really being used. I tried to to it
by using the following comando in d-i's build/ directory (after
installing the needed build-depencies by hand) :

fakeroot make TYPE=net

I'm getting the following error :

Library not found: libbogl.so.0 in path: /lib/ : /usr/lib/ :
/usr/X11R6/lib/
make: *** [net-tree-stamp] Error 1

Attached is a complete build log (gziped).

I can see that there's a line like the following in the build's log :

# Copy in any extra libs.
cp -a /lib/libnss_dns* /lib/libresolv* ./tmp/net/tree/lib/

Should we also include libbogl* into this list or should it be provided
bt some other udeb ?

Regards,

--
||  André Luís Lopes                   andrelop@ig.com.br               ||