Re: netinst failed to install with bochs

--- Martin Sjögren <md9ms@mdstud.chalmers.se> wrote:
> I don't know if the slang frontend has been added to the package lists
> yet. I would of course like my newt frontend to be the default instead.

The current interface went out of style when teletypewriters were replaced with
video terminals.  Any of slang, newt, or gtk is better.

> The kernel thing sounds weird... Are you sure you're not confusing it
> with SYSLINUX 2.00? Rest assured though, it IS a 2.4.19 kernel. :)

The first screen displays the message "For a 'safe' installation with kernel
2.2.20, you can press <ENTER> to begin."  Maybe left over from Woody's
installer?

--Andre