Re: debian-installer status 2003-02-21

On Sat, Feb 22, 2003 at 11:32:36AM +0100, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> * Larry Gilbert
>
> | Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> | >   Also, having somebody with a good touch for English to go
> | >   through the templates would be nice.
> |
> | I wouldn't mind helping with this, but I can't seem to figure out how
> | to check out debian-installer from the CVS server (using
> | -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-installer gives me
> | "/cvs/debian-installer: no such repository").  And once I do so, I'm
> | not sure I'll know where the templates are. :-)
>
> Look at http://raw.no/d-i/getting_started.html for some information on
> getting started.

there's also http://people.debian.org/~mbc/di.html which I will be
updating with the new status soon.

--
michael cardenas       | lead software engineer, lindows.com
hyperpoem.net          | GNU/Linux software developer

"Are you seeking to know what is wrong with the world? All the
disasters that have wrecked your world, came from your leaders'
attempt to avoid the fact that A is A."
- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged