udebs with ", " in the description

The following udebs have ", " as part of their description.

e2fsprogs-udeb: A stripped-down versions of e2fsprogs, for
debian-installer

fdisk-udeb: Partition a hard drive (manual, cfdisk)

libpango1.0-0-udeb: Layout and rendering of internationalized text, for
the debian-installer

ttf-freefont-udeb: Freefont Serif, Sans and Mono Truetype fonts (udeb)

I have already filed a bug on pango, should I file on the rest too? The
first two have 'standard' priority and the other two are 'optional' so
they at least are potential anna-wreckers.

Second, we really need to go over all the descriptions of udebs that are
shown by anna, many are very non-descript and many have tags like "for
debian-installer" or "udeb" which is totally useless for the people who
are going to read it! :)

/Martin