Re: making my own netinstall CD

Eduard Bloch wrote:
<snip/>
Use floppies and read in the manuall about kernel replacement. However,
the old driver CONFIG_BLK_DEV_CMD680 is enabled in the new kernel of
next (testing) release of boot-floppies. Please look at
http://people.debian.org/~blade/bf3024/ and report the results.

The module 3c59x seems to be broken in your bf's. Loads without
problems, I'm able to configure the interface manually, but I'm not
able to use the interface. ping get's no responses. Tried the same
with the official 2.4.18-bf24 bootfloppies, works fine...

Any ideas what's wrong?

regards
--

Computers are like airconditioners:
  They stop working properly if you open windows.