romfs initrd and kernel config

I commited changes to build/Makefile to allow the filsystem on the
initrd to be specified, it defaults to ext2 so it currently doesnt make
any difference.

748 net-initrd.ext2.gz
736 net-initrd.romfs.gz

So romfs saves us 12kB on the filesystem overheads of the initrd.

It requires romfs be compiled into the kernel which will add 1.3kB to
the kernels size (seems low buts thats what i get), so we are 10.7kB
ahead.

It also means we dont _need_ ext2 support compiled into the kernel, if
that was made a module it would save us another 16kB.

Cramfs is also compiled in, if removed would save 8.3kB.

So we could save upto 35kB on the rescue disk, however we need to
consider if we should have a kernel config specifically for the
debian-installer, or should it be usable with the existing kernel
package initrd system.

Glenn