Re: This bug should be fixed on boot-floppies side

> > I think this  bug should be dealt on boot-floppies side.
> > Shouldn't it ?
>
> HOW? It would be easy to add this to debootstrap's call, but if the
> packaging is missing in basedebs.tar, people installing from it would
> fail. So debootstrap would require an update, or at least a change in
> basedebs.tar building script and an update of basedebs.tar. I think
> Anthony is the one to make this decission.

Yes, that shounds like it.
I don't really like the way the amount of packages debootstrap installs is
increasing, but that probably has to be done...

There probably needs to be a long-sought distinction between
"base system"
and
"installation system"

regards,