woody install for hppa

Hi, I am trying to install woody on a 735/99 with 320 megs of RAM and a 2.4 GB HP FW SCSI hard drive. I have downloaded copies of the install disks. Installationgoes just fine, but the install program can't detect my harddrive. I had thought that the problem with the FW SCSI on the 735 had been resolved; is there a certain setting I need to change, etc., to get the install program to "see" my harddrive? I am using an external NEC scsi cd-rom drive to install from, and have no floppy or other removable media for this machine. Is this still an active problem, or is there a fix not included with the woody distro? Thank you for your time and help.
Neal Robinette
jeepone@operamail.com

---