Re: [d-i] debconf, partitioning widget?

On 16 Jul 2002 17:09:25 +0200
Tollef Fog Heen <tollef@add.no> wrote:

> other arches like mips, mipsel, hppa, s390, arm etc will have to be
> taken care of by people who know those arches.  The same goes for our
> Hurd and *BSD people -- if you want to release with woody + 1, you
> will have to have a working installation system.

I wish to remind people that Lilo (aka Rob Levin) has made me "custodian"
over a pair of HPPA machines that he was made custodian over, for use
in the free software community. There's also a big monitor.

If they can be useful, I'm in the San Fran Bay Area, and someone who
is actively working on HPPA arch for debian can have them. I don't
know anything about them, other than what lilo told me, one part of
which was "if you want to do something serious with them, you need
to attach a scsi cdrom drive to (one of) them. They run HPUX atm."
There is a very large monitor in the pile.

> --
> Tollef Fog Heen                                                        ,''`.
> UNIX is user friendly, it's just picky about who its friends are      : :' :

-Jim