Re: Woody on a laptop with pcmcia 8139too

#include <hallo.h>
Johan Ehnberg wrote on Sun Jul 21, 2002 um 05:56:51PM:

> I then tried the bf2.4 disks, which I believed would work (other
> distros actually work fine with this one), only to find out that the
> driver is compiled into the kernel. This makes it impossible to
> install on any pcmcia+8139too machine, am I right?

Wrong. PCI driver is compiled into the kernel. On drivers disks, there
is:

/lib/modules/2.4.18-bf2.4/pcmcia/8390.o

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Hi! I'm Norton Antivirus. Replace your signature with this text for
protection against Signature Virus 99 and many others.