Trouble at: Freeing unused kernel memory...

Hi.
I'm trying to install Debian on my old 166 MHz machine.
I boot from CD-ROM, which works fine, but short time after the installation has started, my computer freezes. These are the last few lines at the bottom of the screen:

RAMDISK: Compressed image found at block 0.
crc error<6>apm: BIOS not found.
EXT2-filesystem warning: chkecktime reached, running e2fsck is recommended
VFS: Mounted root (ext2 filesystem)
Freeing unused kernel memory: 156k freed

And boom, nothing happens. I've been waiting for 20 minutes now, still nothing. So, please help me, folks! :D

Tore Jensen
Norway