Re: b-f 3.0.23

"Christian T. Steigies" <cts@debian.org> immo vero scripsit:

> On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 12:51:07AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > If you'd like to tag and upload 3.0.23 sometime this week, that will
> > be fine. I believe there are some sparc updates desirect so we can have
> > bootable sparc CDs, that Ben will know about. Please follow Adam's lead,
> > and don't do anything to break them. It'd be better if all architectures
> > could sync on 3.0.23 reasonably quickly, but any that don't will just
> > stick with 3.0.22.
>
> Has anything happend to make bogl work on monochrome displays or do we have
> any command line switch/option/whatever to force the fallback on the
> non-language chooser installer? There seem to be more and more monochrome
> m68k-macs around and it would be nice if they could use the woody
> boot-floppies as well.

Do we still have problems with monochrome displays ?

I think there is a boot-time option to disable the graphics mode,
which should be enough.

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4