Re: b-f 3.0.23

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 12:51:07AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> If you'd like to tag and upload 3.0.23 sometime this week, that will
> be fine. I believe there are some sparc updates desirect so we can have
> bootable sparc CDs, that Ben will know about. Please follow Adam's lead,
> and don't do anything to break them. It'd be better if all architectures
> could sync on 3.0.23 reasonably quickly, but any that don't will just
> stick with 3.0.22.

Has anything happend to make bogl work on monochrome displays or do we have
any command line switch/option/whatever to force the fallback on the
non-language chooser installer? There seem to be more and more monochrome
m68k-macs around and it would be nice if they could use the woody
boot-floppies as well.

Christian