Re: [cdebconf] slang frontend

tor 2002-11-28 klockan 01.41 skrev Denis Barbier:
> > Did you manage to get it running from a floppy?  I would love to
> > replace the text frontend with a better looking frontend. :-)
>
> I did not try yet.

I can get it to run in vmware without problems, using the latest version
of mklibs.py in the build makefile, it pulls in libslang and everything.

However, as can be seen in the following screenshots:

http://193.11.232.159:8080/di-slang-1.png
http://193.11.232.159:8080/di-slang-2.png

it looks horrible ;) Not because of the color scheme, I can live with
that, although I think dialog looks better, but because we are lax about
redirecting output from programs we run, *everything* should probably go
to /var/log/messages or something. If we do debug printing, we must
either use a line-based frontend (like the text frontend), or send it to
/var/log/messages.

/Martin