Re: Multiple provides

fre 2002-11-29 klockan 22.33 skrev Tollef Fog Heen:
> as I've said on irc before:  I think it's prettier to make anna able
> to configure packages (through libd-i?) than hacks like this, though
> it's not pretty, I agree.

A problem I see with that is that this solves the immediate problem with
anna and retrievers, but what if we find ourselves in a similar
situation again? Let even more packages handle dependency resolution?

Adding more menuitems is a more general solution. Heck, we could think
in terms of submenus and try to generalize it more. ;)

/Martin