Re: Debian on BX300 Siemens Blade servers.

On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 03:47:00PM +0100, Michael Ablassmeier wrote:
> hi,
>
> im currently playing around to install Debian on a Siemens BX300 Blade
> Server.
>
> These Blades get their CDROM and Floppy Drives over USB, and thats the
> Problem. I tried to install with the bf24 Floppy Disks from the official

> (it also says that these devices not gained by any driver), if i exec a
> shell, i can mount /proc/bus/usb and blah.

Does 'blah' mean no filesystem is mounted? Because if you can mount
the filesystem manually in the shell, you can proceed in the installer
choosing 'mounted filesystem'. Though I would think you would be
trying to mount /dev/usb/something, not in /proc.

|                  To HAVE, GIVE all TO all (ACIM)               |