Re: busybox ash, insmod and udhcpc

* Tollef Fog Heen

| | Hmm.  Did you include an /usr/share/udhcpc/default.script file?
|
| No, but it doesn't make any difference if I do.  I just tested.

I found the problem, udhcpc doesn't bring up the interface at all.

Something like

  struct ifreq req;

[..]

    /* bring up the device, and specifically allow broadcasts through it */
    req.ifr_flags = IFF_UP | IFF_RUNNING | IFF_BROADCAST;
    if (ioctl(s, SIOCSIFFLAGS, &req)) {
      perror("Bringing up the iface (SIOCSIFFLAGS)");
      return 2;
    }

should do the trick.

                                                                      `. `'