Re: busybox ash, insmod and udhcpc

* Glenn McGrath

| We can save some space in the rootfs by using busybox from cvs
|
| busybox-0.60.4	130856
| busybox-cvs	123628
|
| busybox-0.60.4 + dash + dhclient + insmod	271160
| busybox-cvs with busybox ash, udhcpc and insmod also compiled in 201804
|
| I think busybox ash, udhcpc and insmod should be good enough to use.

I've played about with busybox-cvs today and it seems to work fine,
especially having a half-decent shell is good when trying to debug
problems.  However, it seems like udhcpc there is broken -- it
completely fails to send out any requests for leases, or there is
something eating them on the way.

Also, getting the build system in busybox CVS updated to actually work
with the new configuration system would be good.. I could provide you
with patches tomorrow or so.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-