Re: debian-installer-utils_0.06_i386.changes ACCEPTED
On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 08:17:20PM -0500, Debian Installer wrote:
The changes file created by this looks funny:
debian-installer-utils (0.06) unstable; urgency=low
* Added french translation from Pierre Machard (Closes: 165857).
* André Luís Lopes
- Sync pt_BR.po with original english.
- Unfuzzy old translations.
- Define pt_BR.po fields (last translator, etc).
* Tollef Fog Heen
- use /dev/console for accessing the terminal, this works on all
systems, both those with and those without VCs
- fix this for the partitioner as well.
4b32064296d1e3673244b26ffb73d4fd 4294 debian-installer standard di-utils-shell_0.06_m68k.udeb
ad9755ad6cae2afadb87aee089603ec5 1642 debian-installer standard di-utils-partitioner_0.06_m68k.udeb
e0828569ed3d7f56cdc8641df33ecd9e 3974 debian-installer standard di-utils-mount-partitions_0.06_m68k.udeb
This last line is something I've never seen before? And its not only on m68k
where that happens... I had some problems with my sign script, so I removed
this line manually before signing. If this is a problem, please tell me and
I'll change it back.