Re: linux for blinds

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 09:26:42AM +0100, Sébastien FRANCOIS wrote:
> You might remember me, I had asked a few months ago concerning the
> projects that existed for blinds.

Just FYI; in English (U.S. English, anyway), the term is "the blind".

E.g., "we have made our distribution more accessible to the blind and
visually impaired".

Your meaning is clear from context, but in English "blinds" are
appurtenances attached to physical windows.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I'm sorry if the following sounds
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    combative and excessively personal,