Re: cvs commit to debian-installer/tools/disk-detect/debian by pere

mån 2002-10-28 klockan 00.40 skrev Joey Hess:
> Instead, another modules udeb should be created, which can be depended on
> by disk-detect or something, and loaded with a standard debian-installer
> retriever. We also need a proper floppy-based retriever.

That can't explicitly use floppy-retriever since you might want to get
it off the net, right? One problem is that currently, the only thing
that asks for which retriever you want to use is anna, and only when a
Packages file is requested.

How do we redesign this?

/Martin