Possible r3 Installation Bug

Hi,

I've just been installing Debian 3.0 (not sure exactly which release)
and I have experienced some problems ... these occurred after the first
installation restart.

It may be my system though neither Windows nor SuSE Linux have any real
problems with it ... being a computer freak my system is arguably a
little more complex than the average user. The following is what it is:

CPU:		P4/1.7
Motherboard:	ASUS P4E with Promise Raid Lite & Sound
Memory:	512Kb/PC133
Video:		ABit Siluro (nVidia GeForce2 64Mb AGP)
Storage:	Array 1: 10Gb, single disk (/dev/ataraid/dp0)
		Array 2: 60Gb, two disks (/dev/ataraid/dp1)
		LS120
		ZIP 100
		Liteon DVD
		Conventioanl CD
Network:	Compaq/Intel EPro100
Other:		Hauppage PCI TV Card.

During pre-reboot install it correctly identified the DVD drive as the
source (/dev/cdrom) but after reboot (where it asks whether you want to
update or whatever by FTP/HTTP/CDROM etc.) it doesn't accept this
(/dev/cdrom) as the CDROM. I would have tried putting it in the other CD
but that's not a DVD and my source is. I've tried a number of other
sources (guesses) i.e. /dev/cdrom1, .../cdroms, .../ dvd, .../media,
.../dvdrom and the same but using /mnt in place of /dev with no luck.

Any ideas?

James "Undead Hedgehog" Rocks
Editor: Not Decided Yet