Re: [d-i] Problems with various debconf templates

sön 2002-09-01 klockan 22.45 skrev Denis Barbier:
> Also in retriever/choose-mirror/debian/templates the mirror list is set via
> a variable, which certainly make its translation impossible.

What is there to translate? It's just a list of hostnames. I'd be more
worried about e.g. the main-menu, but I think it will use translated
package descriptions, right?

Of course, if there's static English text substituted into a template at
runtime, that is horribly broken and must be fixed.

Regards,
Martin