Re: Design information on D-I compared to dbootstrap ? and more.

[Tollef Fog Heen]
> you can use the boot images from ftp.skolelinux.no for a modified
> install -- it _will_ kill your hard drive if you choose to partition
> it.  You have been warned.  That cd incorporates some parts which
> aren't in d-i cvs, but the overall feel is about right.

[Daniel Mose]

> Thanks.
> Downloaded., but yet to be made into a bootable ISO.
> I suppose you meant the smaller 1.45-MB images with syslinux...?

I'm quite sure he meant the CD images in
<URL:ftp://ftp.skolelinux.no/skolelinux-cd/> (the released test-CDs)
and the images in <URL:ftp://ftp.skolelinux.no/debian-cd/>
(automatically built every two hour, and copied into skolelinux-cd/
when we like the result).

I should know, as I maintain the CD building, and work with Tollef on
the Skolelinux project. :-)