Re: [Patch] debian-installer/tools/kdetect

* thomas poindessous

| Hi, a little cleaning patch. And btw, I was trying to do some change in
| tools/selectdevice. It uses libkdetect, but since there is not
| libkdetect.so, it won't compile. I'm not sure I'm using the right method to
| compile and test. What is the right method to compile all the utils ?

uhm, I am not sure what the problem with kdetect is, it seems to build
the library just fine here.  (Except that it generates _loads_ of
lintian errors, that is).

Build the different utils using dpkg-buildpackage and install them
using dpkg.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-