installation through floppy(1.44 MB)

Hello,

Can I refer to you something about installation?

I am installing debian/Linux 2.2 on Pentium II Processor.
Good, the "rescue.bin" disk is successful...and I can read lots of
information using the Function Keys.

Following the instruction I typed under the "boot:" promtp : linux
root=/dev/fd0.
Of course the root.bin disk is loaded while pressing enter

Response: Could not find the kernel.

I did tried also other coomands like ramdisk0, and so on...
But the response is the same.

I qouted the Kernel Version: Linux 2.2.19
(from kernel-image-2.2.19_2.2.19-4 Potato.2)

What is wrong?

Thanks

Mr. S.A.Nawang