Re: Severe limitation with flavor "bf2.4" !

#include <hallo.h>
Raphael Hertzog wrote on Fri May 17, 2002 um 10:42:25AM:

> > late for woody ... and we'll release as is. But please update everything
> > so that 3.0r1 will be ok.
>
> In fact, it's too important to "release as is". I suggest that we do yet
> another bf upload but i386 only ...
>
> Eduard, can you update kernel-image-2.4.18-bf2.4 shortly ?

Sense? It does fit on the floppy as-is, so where is the _good_ reason to
make it module? The only one I can imagine is to make space for a
forgotten driver for a weird Adaptec controller, which has been
requested recently.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
DOS-Airlines
Alle schieben das Flugzeug an, bis es abhebt, dann springen alle auf